Thursday, October 7, 2010

Foux du fa fa


A friend recently told me, that Dr Freud once said that people should either take therapy or travel. Well, since I’ve just turned 30, you can probably imagine that the depression that comes with that milestone, made me think about that quote….a lot!!! So here I am… à Paris, and that’s the way I saw this wonderful city.



Centre Georges Pompidou


Champs-Élysées - Arc de Triomphe





Musée du Louvre





Montmartre – La Basilique du Sacré-Cœur







La Défense - La Grande Arche







La Tour Eiffel







Les Jardins du Luxembourg



Le Panthéon



Île de la Cité - Notre-Dame



And obviously…l’amour

Now all I’ve got to do, is to think of a nice place to go when I turn 40!

1 comment:

mmabs said...

Hey qu... you have just made me look forward to my trip!! those pictures are beautiful. I am actually looking at them whil I set at the aiprot in Nice, about to get onto a plane to Paris. So thanks for the tips good friend... and happy 30th birthday... don't feel so bad, 30 is the new 20 don't you know that???!!! XXX mmabs