Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Always make the best out of it…

I have to admit that the surroundings at my work aren’t the prettiest on earth. After all, who could possibly say that drilling machines are handsome???

The other day though, I had to bring my camera to work to take some pictures of a drill to send to a customer. That’s when I got the idea of doing some artistic self-therapy…you know…just to make the best out of it (!?)

After I was through with the boring stuff, I turned to my cheap trick (that’s black & white shots) to make things look a bit more sophisticated (I hope). So… there you go


You could imagine that this is a rather sad face



I’m seriously tempted to start playing with this control panel


I should really start learning what these things actually do…


Could use one of these muscle-fans during the summer


A bit charming?


A bit phallic?


Room with a view


Hmmm…


And last but not least Vrasidas the dog…he can grab you from the neck if he gets the chance but he is still afraid of cats!

3 comments:

mmabs said...

Yo!! qu, you brought that place completely to life!! it's a great set of pics.Kind of reminds me of a sci-fi flick. the black & white works.

χ.ζ. said...

I love this kind of 60s-70s-machine-asthetic...Really strong!

kataround said...

good job xara mou! the yard has never looked this good !